Myla's 1st Birthday Countdown

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, October 15, 2012

12 months!




Last Monday was my 12 month! Which means it was a whole year since I was born. I turned one!! It wasn't like the hot day I was born. It was chilly and cloudy. But mommy still made me go outside for pictures. Which will be featured in the next post which means you'll actually see those first. Mom saw this sign on Pinterest so she made one for me too. Cute idea. But I suppose she'll do it every year now. Thanks a lot Pinterest! I started walking almost a month ago now. I may have told you that already but I can't remember. The doctor said I'm steady for just starting. :-) I still eat just about anything mom eats. I don't really like sitting in my high chair to eat so mom gives me a little snack in there and then I eat my mom's dinner too. I think I'm getting more teeth b/c I'm waking up at night again cranky. My mom told me today she feels like I am worse now than I was as a newborn. Hey I want these teeth to come in as much as she does! I still don't talk much. I say "hi" and "go" once in a while, maybe an "uh oh" or an "oh" but that's about it. I would rather babble. I enjoy splashing in the tub for bath time and am excited I got a few new toys for the bath for my birthday. Not sure if I already noted that little kids love me. They always tell my mom "I like your baby. She's so cute." Even the boys! Adults do too. They call me a ham for smiling at them and tell mom to enjoy me now. Then she informs them she has 4yr boy so she knows all about it. I like to look at books that have texture to them or 3d things. Songs are always fun to bop to or dance. I am easier to get in my car seat now that I face forward. I enjoy the ride more. I can see mom better. Oh I like dolls and I got a few of those for my birthday too. Even a stroller for them. But I like to sit in there instead of pushing my dolls in it. I still have not had milk yet. Mom still feeds me.That might be about it. Next year who knows I might be riding a bike!!

No comments:

Post a Comment