Myla's 1st Birthday Countdown

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

ER visit

Last Thursday I went to the ER. Only 2 1/2 weeks old at back to the hospital already. Mom was worried about my breathing and then dad said something so my mom was worried even more. I was breathing fast and making lots of noises, stopping breathing for a second and choking and gasping when eating. All of which can be pretty normal for a newborn as my mom knew and she knew it wasn't too bad b/c I didn't have the horrible symptoms my brother had when he had croup but she was still scared b/c I am so little. Dad had to stay home with Mattingly since it was 10pm so mom called grandma crying and grandpa met us at the hospital. Everything was fine. And I even gained another pound since I was at the doctor the week before. I weighed just over 9lbs!

No comments:

Post a Comment